I’ve seen this project everywhere! Probably because it’s so simple. The whole thing took me one hour to do (includes pockets of TV watching) and I done!
1) Start with folding your doilies in half, I find using bigger doilies nicer, but it’s really based on your personal preference.
2) The number of doilies depend on how long your streamer is, mine was about 3m long.
3) Start dotting glue in the middle of the doily, along the line that you folded it on. I’m using woodcraft glue, found in Daiso ($2)
4) Place the middle glue dots upon the rope/string you have and continue till you are done.
5) Let it dry. Do leave some of the ends out for easy tying.
I managed to do this one last one in the midst of all the wedding prep. I’m still hanging on and getting ready for the 15th. 🙂