My first give away (well, sort of!)!
If you are a catholic Bride to be, you should know that recently the mass structure has changed. There are new text and new words for the mass order. This, of course, has affected all weddings and made many wedding templates online obsolete since they are not in use any more.
So I did some re-typing and changed it to reflect the current order! Ta-dah!
Wedding Booklet Template 2013:
I don’t know why but sometimes google doc messes up my alignments so I do apologise in advance for the weird spacings.
So some points to note:
1. I included a commentator’s welcome note – OPTIONAL.
2. Please fill in your names, don’t leave it as “bride and groom” -.-
3. Songs and Readings inserted are my choices. Please edit with your songs.
4. I included Processional and Recessional song songs – OPTIONAL
5. I added a Thank You page at the back, optional but I highly suggest adding it.
6. This booklet is for a full mass, not service.
7. Last but not least, always seek final approval from your celebrant priest!
You can use this and edit your own powerpoint slides if you have a high tech church like mine. 🙂 Anyway, please let me know if you have used this or if you found it helpful, I’d love the feedback. Hope this helps someone!